Monday, December 8, 2014

NOTHING INTERFERES

I saw you coming through these door-cracks. 

I listened the whispers of your smile.

I painted the way this heart elucidated my fingers. 

You saw my articulation and again smiled. 

That was the day my world changed its shape. 

That day I created my masterpiece.

Then I looked down on the opaque floor, 

I saw our reflections, they overlapped. 

Each morning I woke up with a smile. 

Each day I lived my dream.

But, 

Everything changes and everything changed. 

My shadow burnt and unicorn in disguise. 

Your calm light still rained, 

But seemed insipid without our consent. 

Someone shot the bullet, I saw it coming. 

People laugh and people laughed. 

Fabricated a baseless vision, they said. 

But, I knew it was a test, all I needed was you.

I believed in my love, you kept me strong.

I still close my eyes and I hear your songs.

I always find you close, closer than ever. 

Nothing interferes as we're entrained together.

No comments:

Post a Comment